Saturday, November 16, 2013

Loving Your Bestfriend : Epilogue

Epilogue


I am Rion.
 


I have a girl best friend.



Her name is Enni.



We are best of friends.



Or should I say we were.



Yes, we were bestfriends one year ago.



That was before I crossed the line of our friendship.



I fell in love with her.



But she didn’t.



Tssh! Ang saklap ‘no?



I was really hurt.



She was hurt, too.



Because I sacrificed our friendship.



I chose my love for her over our friendship.



Our friendship that was really important to her.


 
She chose to stay away from me.



And when I finally saw her again,



The love was still there.



I still love my bestfriend.



I still love my ex-bestfriend.



Who was inlove with someone else.



For the second time around,



I was hurt again.



That’s why I’ve decided.


For me to really get her out of my system,



For me to really move on withour her.



I should be the one to stay away from her.



Literally away from her.



And I did.








But is loving her, my bestfriend worth fighting for?



Yes.



Dati pa lang.



She’s worth fighting for.



But how could I fight for someone if I’m the only one who’s fighting?



How could I fight for her kung sa una pa lang talo na ko?



I lose her.



I lose my bestfriend, too.


“Letting go of someone clear to you is hard but holding on to someone who doesn’t even feel the same is much harder. Giving up doesn’t mean you’re weak. It only means that you’re strong enough to let go.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something if you like this post!!! ^_^