Friday, May 8, 2015

The Reasons Why Jesse Gil Will Remain Perpetually Single: Reason 5


Reason 5:
A IS FOR AWKWARD

       As talkative as I am, I can also be so quiet. Talk to me through text messages, chat, e-mail, and handwritten letters then I’ll be one of the most talkative person one could ever meet. Try to talk to me personally, I’ll say limited amount of words unless we’re close.
       So when I’m faced with a guy-cute or not-I just lose the ability of keeping a conversation flowing. Funny how I have thought of different conversation starters and sassy replies to possible questions, but was never able to use those. What a waste.
       Now who could get a boyfriend by being an awkward potato like me? ATTRACTIVE ONES. How unfortunate.
       -Jesse Gil

>>>NEXT ENTRY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something if you like this post!!! ^_^