Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I Hate That I Love You : Chapter 12

I Hate That I Love You : Chapter 12 : Evil Plan

 Jene's POV



"My life is already hell, so why bother making it a little more exciting. To contine, Kylie Lance Fuentabella do me....an aegyo"everyone was silent, they were all looking at me, oo na ako na masama...sakanya lang naman eh. TAPANG KASI, DARE DARE PA SIYA? PANINDIGAN NIYA! His eyes were piercing through me, Sehun's face was really really red. He got up, I smirked, oh ano hindi niya pala kaya eh?



Kala ko magwawalk-out queen siya pero you know what he did? lumapit siya sakin, sat in front of me "The reason why I dont wanna do it is because of one reason and that reason is for me to know and for you to find out. 3. 2. 1. Buing~ Buing~"he got up, smirked at my expression and went to the room, Sehun followed him. Everyone of them were looking at me and me was silent. OMYFG! Now I know why he doesent wanna do that, NOW I KNOW WHY HE HATES THAT AEGYO THING.



You know what? the last 5 seconds was the 5 seconds I took a glimpse of heaven. HE LOOKS HEART MELTING! SHIT! I'M STARTING TO FEEL SOFT TOWARDS HIM. What can I do? for now I know if I'm gonna pick someone next to Baekhyun's cuteness? I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT, THAT GUY IS ON THE LIST.  I dont know but that 5 seconds touched my heart. BWISET!!!! NAPAPAENGLISH AKO!!!! EH KASI JUSKODAY!!! HINDI AKO MAKAISIP NANG ADJECTIVE!!! I WAS THINKING OF PUTTING TAO's and SEHUN's AEGYO COMBINED ON SHAME!!! "Mei~ Mei~ are you okay? WHAT DID LUHAN~gege DO TO MEI~ MEI~? SHE LOOKS...PALE"I bliked a few times. Hindi parin ako makapagsalita, ISH! ang cute cute kasi niyaaaa!!!! If I stand next to his aegyo? I'M THE ONE WHO WILL ME PUT ON SHAME. I DONT LIKE HIM...I'm insecured, maybe.


The thing he did, kept on repeating again and again AND AGAIN in my head. Kasi naman, why did he do it with his face the only thing in my sight? I HATE HIM FOR THAT AEGYO!!! I HATE HIS OVERFLOWING CUTENESS!!!! I HATE HIM SOOOOO MUCCHHHHH!!!!! Nagsitayuan na sila at nagasaran about dun sa game.



Tumayo ako and pumasok sa guessroom nang EXO, dito ako magstastay for the night. Yes their room here are 13 kaya dito ako sa isa. It's beautiful, may balcony ako dito and it has a nice view. Umupo ako sa may upuan dito and I looked at the view, beautiful.



Now Playing: Haru Haru (audio) - BigBang



after a few minutes of being at peace and alone, an ANGEL spoke "mind if I come in?"



"ah, sige pasok"sabi ko then again looked at the view, I'd rather look at his face naman kaso nakakahiya. Umupo rin siya sa harap ko then looked at me



"Coffee?"inbot niya sakin yung tasa nang kape, I gadly took it. Clyde Harris Fontillejo, why do you have to be so caring?


"thank you" sabi ko tapos uminom nang coffee "ang ganda noh?"sabi ko, he looked at me (according to my side vision)



"Yes. very beautiful" feeling ko namula ako dun ah, nilapag ko yung kape ko sa lamesa tapos tumayo ako


"cr lang ako"maglalakad na sana ako pero hinawakan niya yung kamay ko, I felt like I was electric shoked sa hawak niya, tinignan ko siya


“No. Stay. Jene”I blinked a few times then bago pa ako makaupo he stood up, hinawakan niya yung pisnge ko and smiled “your so cute when you try to avoid me Jene”pinisil niya nang onti yung pisnge ko tapos nagsalita ulit “ you look beautiful when everytime I come near you blush and try to hide it” he pinched my nose “and you look gorgeous when every time I smile or look at you you want to smile back and say something but you tend to keep your mouth shut. Konting oras palang kita kilala Jene but you know? it’s like I’ve known you forever. Konting oras palang kitang napapansin pero you mean alot to me already. I came here to say goodnight Jene, sleep well”He smiled and kissed me sa forehead, he went out and I was left dumbfounded. He kissed me...sa forehead, and they said ang kiss sa forehead ay sign nang respect. WAHHHHH!!!!


“your smiling like an idiot Jene”napatingin ako dun sa nagsasalita...Kai?


Sehun’s POV




“URGHHHHHHHHH!!!!”eto ngayon si Luhan~hyung, inis na inis kay mei~ mei~ I tried to warn her pero wala parin e, Luhan hates aegyos, IDK why pero ayaw niya “I PROMISE ILL MAKE THAT GIRL’S LIFE MISERABLE!” I tried warning Jene but she did not listen, now she made hyung angry. They are both angry at each other and they both want to make each others life...hell


“Hyung calm down”ilang beses ko na siyang pinapakalma pero ayaw makinig.


“ILL MAKE HER LIFE LIVING HELL”tinignan niya ako “AND YOU ARE GOING TO HELP ME”he said after he said that he went out to the balcony and I followed him there, we both saw, mei~ mei~ and Baekhyun~hyung on the balcony then he was like really angry now, we looked like a spy here looking at mei~ mei~ and hyung. We both had big eyes when hyung kissed mei~ mei~’s forehead then went out. Luhan~hyung went inside then again I followed him in “your going to help me Sehun, weather you like it or not you will help me when I need you”he said before going out of my room, napabugtong hininga lang ako. I also have something in mind Hyung and thats not making her life hell, that’s making both of your life heaven >:) *I’ll need Tao for this*


Nag-abang ako sa pinto ko kung dadaan si Tao. After a few minutes dumaan ang panda, hinila oh scratch that hinablot ko siya papasok nang kwarto ko “AY KUNG FU PANDA AKO!”sabi ni Tao sa loob nang kwarto ko na tila nagulat sa paghila ko “SEHUN!!! wag ka nga basta-basta naghihila, hindi mo ba ako pwedeng tawaging maknae ka?”



“PSH! kung makapagsalita ka kala mo hindi ka maknae ah? kung hindi lang kita kailangan Tao hindi kita tatawagin eh”


“EH HINDI MO NAMAN AKO TINAWAG EH, HINILA MO AKO AY MALI HINABLOT MO AKO DITO. SAKA GUMALANG KA NGA! MASMATANDA PARIN AKO SAYO MAKNAE”


“TSK!!! OO NA PO...babo. Ano ba yun? ganito.....bsefnmaeisfsregycnrpfeswma”binulong ko na kay Tao yung plano ko. Tulad pala ni Jene at Luhan hindi kami masyadong magkasundo ni Tao...nagaagawan  kasi kami sa kakyutan eh, pati sa titolong EXO’s MAKNAE >:)



“sige tutulungan kita DAHIL kay Mei~ Mei~ hindi dahil gusto ko sayong maknae!”


“para namang gusto ko sayo ah?”


“TCH”

2 comments:

  1. ────────────────────░███░
    ───────────────────░█░░░█░
    ──────────────────░█░░░░░█░
    ─────────────────░█░░░░░█░
    ──────────░░░───░█░░░░░░█░
    ─────────░███░──░█░░░░░█░
    ───────░██░░░██░█░░░░░█░
    ──────░█░░█░░░░██░░░░░█░
    ────░██░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░
    ───░█░░░█░░░░░░░██░░░█░
    ──░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░
    ──░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░
    ──░█░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░█░
    ─░█░░░█░░░░██░░░░░░█░░█░
    ─░█░░░░█░░░░░██░░░█░░░█░
    ─░█░█░░░█░░░░░░███░░░░█░
    ░█░░░█░░░██░░░░░█░░░░░█░
    ░█░░░░█░░░░█████░░░░░█░
    ░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░
    ░█░█░░░░██░░░░█░░░░░█░
    ─░█░█░░░░░████░░░░██░
    ─░█░░█░░░░░░░█░░██░█░
    ──░█░░██░░░██░░█░░░█░
    ───░██░░███░░██░█░░█░
    ────░██░░░███░░░█░░░█░
    ──────░███░░░░░░█░░░█░
    ──────░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░
    ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
    ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
    ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
    ████──░█░████░░░░░░░░█░
    █──█──████──████░░░░░█░
    █──█──█──█──█──████████
    █──█──████──█──█──────█
    █──█──█──█────██──██──█
    █──████──█──█──█──────█
    █─────█──█──█──█──█████
    ███████──████──█──────█
    ──────████──██████████
    ★══════════★★══════════★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ang bongga naman ng comment na yan anew! ang cute! hahaha!!! XD

      Delete

Say something if you like this post!!! ^_^