Saturday, August 24, 2013

Last First Kiss (One Direction Fan Fic) ~ English Version ~ Prologue

Prologue
       

        Do you ever have a crush? Who’s a Pop Icon?

        I for one LOVE ONE DIRECTION! My room is full of poster of them, I have all of their albums and now I’m just waiting for their premiere here in NYC. This is next week. And I have 3rd row tickets. How? My cousin is Perrie Edwards. Ring a bell ??

        But I didn’t expect to meet them when I was going home from my work.


        I didn’t even expect them to be here EARLY!


        And I didn’t expect them to ask for my help. Well why did they need my help?

        Hi! My name is Alisha Edwards, 18 years old fresh out of high school. And this is my story how I met One Direction :)


4 comments:

  1. ok , I'm just trying this out xD kasi wala masyadong One Direction Fan Fics sa Wattpad Filipino. kaya plss tignan niyo kung ok lang to ! I really need your comment ! Please ! help me out guys !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not really a fan of 1D pero gusto ko yung music nila. ipagpatuloy mo lang itong story, i'm pretty sure there are more fans out there na babasahin itong story mo. ^__^

      Delete
  2. Ahem. It's my plan too. :) Directioner here. You? :) LOL, maka-english naman ako. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks ! :D try lang po to kasi kaylangan ko mag practice gumawa ng stories in english :D wow ! Directioner ka rin :D I'm excited to watch there movie ! ^_______^! how bout you ? excited ?

    ReplyDelete

Say something if you like this post!!! ^_^