Friday, August 24, 2012

Missing You by H-Jae


ͼ(ݓ_ݓ)ͽ Missing You ͼ(ݓ_ݓ)ͽ
by: H-Jae


I could hardly breathe
every time I closed my eyes.
Thoughts of you kept bothering
in this bleeding broken heart.
Tears falling from my weary eyes
wishing you were here with me tonight.



Now my mind is empty...
and my soul so lonely.
How melancholic this kind of feeling
a disaster that's full of misery.
Wanna scream "Stay with me!"
but this ain't the way it should be.



Yes this is bewildering
and we both are wondering.
the scorching feeling of your touch
ignites my body, shivering.
And tonight's so wonderful
staring at me with your beautiful soul.



Strumming the strings of my guitar
and daydreaming of you so far.
Your memories kept hunting me.
Now I could tell...
I'm missing you so desperately.

 (╥╥)  



*Note: This poem was written last May 6, 2011; 4:45 pm (echus may date at time talaga eh nuh? I copied this from my diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something if you like this post!!! ^_^