Tuesday, December 20, 2011

You're My Type : Chapter 3

3: Weirdest Day



GREY:           You just sound ridiculous.



KATEY:         There’s nothing ridiculous about that!!! It was written by my favorite writer, Mithra!!!



GREY:           Yeah... so?



KATEY:       Listen carefully! According that article, there’s this normal types of students who are athletic, genius, leader and popular types!!! And it just so happen that YOU are not one of them!!!



GREY:           What do you mean?



KATEY:         It means that you are all of them… All-Four means you got all the talent. It’s rare so you should be happy! (I EXPLAINED MYSELF SO I THINK THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH!) I’m going now…



GREY:           And you…? Which type are you?



KATEY:         I’m the complete opposite of you.



GREY:           What type is that?



KATEY:         Unknown! It was written by the famous Mithra! I’m sure you know him! Read that article dated three months before the last year’s election. You’ll know more!!!



Sigh… and then I got nothing to do but to sigh again. How many times did I do the same thing today? After my conversation with the shining president, the number in my failure list just increased!



“SWIMMING TEAM” – Oh!!! I forgot I cannot swim well!!!



“COMPUTER CLUB” - Required skill: 50wpm! Dang! This is impossible for me!



“FASHION CLUB” - As usual, no one was aware that I’m there.



“SCHOOL PATROL CLUB” - I have no idea why I even stepped into this club.



I do have complete list of all the depressing moments in my life, and I’m still writing a lot on that journal every single day.



But at least there’s one page in this diary that makes me smile…



DIARY DATE: August 24th


Today was the weirdest day of my school life. Everyone gathered in the school gym for the Monday Morning Assembly and believe it or not, my name was mentioned in front of all the students of our school!!!


Although no one seemed to be interested after my name was announced, I was given a chance to talk to the most famous guy in school, President Grey Sanders!!!


I finally met the most popular guy in school!!! But don’t get me wrong… I admire him a lot but he’s not my crush! I just got excited because he’s the exact opposite of me. Grey Sanders is the one and only student in the school who falls under that All-Four Type!


He remembered my name! And I'm also glad that my student’s profile is not lost nor forgotten! We just talked about the new and ridiculous school policy that requires all the students to get involve with any recognized school club. And by that fact, I’m now obliged to join one school club.


I hate that new school policy, but I need it to revive my unhealthy grades. Everyone in the school should be a member of a club. Come on!!! I don’t even think I’m a member in my own class!!! I won’t definitely find one! Well, I actually have plans for myself already! But I won’t write it down here yet because I don't want to spoil the idea.


₪ ¤ ₪ ¤ ₪




I was walking hopelessly after being rejected at one club again, then I came across at this room where I found President Grey looking at a newspaper! He was looking at Mithra’s article! The article that I recommended him to read! Then I saw him grin.



GREY:           Types of students huh…



I stared at his face and now I don’t wonder why he’s a school heartthrob. Anyone would die just to see that kind of expression that he just did… well except for me! Haha!



KATEY:         Oops! (OH GOSH HE’S LOOKING AT THIS WAY! I HAVE TO HIDE!)



STUDENT:   Hi President Grey!!!



KATEY:         (WAIT A SECOND! WHAT AM I HIDING FOR? I CAN’T BE NOTICED ANYWAY! SILLY ME! HAHA!!!) Then I’ll just go out again…



GREY:           (BUT NOW HE’S STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, AND BY THE LOOKS OF HIS FACE, HE’S THINKING I LOOK WEIRD!) What’s exactly are you doing there?



KATEY:         Camouflage? Art of camouflage…



GREY:           Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?



KATEY:         (I KNOW RIGHT! BUT…) Did you really just notice me?



GREY:           I won’t be here talking with you right now if I didn’t.



KATEY:         (THIS IS AWKWARD FOR ME!) Ohh… You’re so smart… (I SAID LAUGHING AT MYSELF AND TO SAVE MYSELF FROM MORE EMBARRASSMENT, I DECIDED TO  LEAVE BUT…)



GREY:           You actually believe in this stuff? (HE’S WAVING THE NEWSPAPER IN FRONT OF MY FACE) Unknown? For heaven’s sake! This article isn’t based on facts.



KATEY:         (I KNOW BUT…) Mithra is my most beloved writer! He’s good and I believe him! And besides, what he does is always fun to read!



GREY:           Mithra is a ghost writer! You shouldn’t even use ‘HE’ because no one really knows what his or her gender is! What’s so good about this person when he or she disappeared after this last article?



KATEY:         I don’t care what you say to HIM! And no matter what, HE’s my idol! (I don’t want him talk so low about Mithra! It pisses me off!)



GREY:           This is getting more non-sense! Anyway, so how’s it going with you getting in a club?



KATEY:         I tried, and I failed! (AND NOW, HERE’S THE IDEA THAT I DIDN’T WANT TO SPOIL BEFORE.) But I was actually thinking if I can apply for a special treatment. I want to have an exemption of that club-member thingy!



GREY:           There’s no such thing for you.



KATEY:         Let me be the first then!



GREY:           No!



KATEY:         Then, let me ask you, what if I fail to find a club?



GREY:           You are forced to join the club that I will choose for you.



KATEY:         And the club is also forced to adopt me, is that it?



GREY:           Don’t be so dumb! Of course I will find a club that you will able to fill their requirement!!!



KATEY:         (ENLIGHTENED) Is there actually a club that I could fit in?



End of Chapter 3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something if you like this post!!! ^_^