Saturday, December 24, 2011

You're My Type : Chapter 4

4: Positive VS Negative



KATEY:         (ENLIGHTENED) Is there actually a club where I could fit in?



GREY:           We will never know until you try it all.



KATEY:         Never mind!  (UNTIL I TRY IT ALL? HE’S TOTALLY OUT OF HIS MIND!) I know in the end, you will be forced to give me that exemption that I’m asking.



GREY:           Why do you always convince yourself that things won’t work well for you? You just have to keep trying! Don’t be such a pessimist!



KATEY:         ‘Coz I can’t think positive about this!



GREY:           Then let me prove to you that you are wrong. And I will also show you that the article you've been praising IS JUST A CRAP!



KATEY:         Don’t say that about Mithra’s work!



GREY:           Within in this semester, five and MORE clubs will come begging for your membership. (THEN HE SMIRKED AT ME.)



KATEY:         Okay… (BUT I’M NOT IMPRESSED!) Let me tell you this, what you’re planning is simply IMPOSSIBLE!



GREY:           Well since you always compliment me with how perfect I’ am and that NOTHING is impossible for an All-4 type guy like me, then I won’t fail for sure!!!



It felt like I was immobilized for a moment after hearing him say those words. He’s right!!! Nothing is impossible for him. But is it really possible for an impossible like me? Then looks like this is a way of testing how mighty Grey Sanders could be! Let’s see if tomorrow, I’m already known by everyone…



₪ ¤ ₪ ¤ ₪



So at school, I was like expecting that everyone will be looking at me. But it’s stupid to think that I will be known in just one night. Who am I kidding?



I should not forget that he also mentioned that people will come begging for me to join their club WITHIN THIS SEMESTER! To be honest, I can’t wait for that day! And my hopes are up that there will be a day like that for me!



After class where I got another “F” for recitation, I saw the ever shining president surrounded by students again! Looking at him from afar, he seemed to be an idol star surrounded by his die-hard fans asking for his autograph. How I wish I have the same fate as him!



GREY:           (HE SEEMED TO HAVE SENSE SOMETHING SO HE TURNED AROUND, FACING MY DIRECTION.)



KATEY:         Oopsy! (HE DIDN’T SEE ME, RIGHT? I MUST GET OUT OF HERE QUICKLY!)



GREY:           Where do you think you’re going?



KATEY:         President!!! (WOW HE’S FAST!) Hi!!! You’re kind of busy…



GREY:           A lot of students are bugging me about the next theme for the upcoming school festival.



KATEY:         Good! You should keep yourself busy! I’ll go then so you could finish what you are doing.



GREY:           Wait! You have your P.E. uniform with you, right?



KATEY:         Yeah, why?



GREY:           Get change and meet me at the school gym in 15 minutes! (HE TURNED AROUND AND WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE WITHOUT EVEN EXPLANING WHY THE HELL SHOULD I FOLLOW HIM!)



KATEY:         Wait a sec!!! I don’t want to!



GREY:           If you’re late, I’ll give you a punishment you won’t forget!



As if I’m afraid!!! Who does he think he is? He can’t boss me around like that just because he’s an All-four type. I won’t listen to him… Never!













GREY:           Wow!!! You came just on time.



KATEY:         Yeah… thank goodness! (I’M STILL PANTING, BUT RELIEVED! IF ONLY I DIDN’T HEAR THOSE GIRLS TALKING A WHILE AGO, I WOULDN’T BE HERE!)



Five minutes ago…



STUDENT 1:             Have you seen the first year at the 2nd floor?



STUDENT 2:            Yeah! Unlucky him, he was caught by President Grey. He’s so strict when it comes to school rules.



STUDENT 1:           I agree with you. I always think that Grey Sanders is a prince, but if someone disobeys him, he could turn as scary as a monster. Terror prince as it is.



STUDENT 2:       You’re right! President Grey is the last person I’ll go against with! I won’t dare make him mad.



KATEY:         (AFTER LISTENING TO THAT ALARMING CONVERSATION, I CHECKED MY WATCH AND…) Four minutes? I can still make it!!! I should make it or else…



Or else I’m dead! And so here I’ am with him…



GREY:           You know you’ll be dead if you’re late so that’s good! (HE WAS HOLDING A BALL THEN HE THROWS IT AT ME.) Here!



KATEY:         Wahhhh!!!



GREY:           That’s just a ball, stupid!



KATEY:         I know!!! And I’m afraid of it!



GREY:           So no wonder you failed at the basketball team!!! (I KNOW HE THINKS I’M COMPLETELY AND HOPELESSLY OUTRAGEOUS!) You listen to me. Our first aim is to find any sports club where you can fit in. So forget about your pathetic fear!



Working with this guy is a such a pain! I have been introduced to other sports like badminton, tennis and volleyball, but club offers are really hard to achieve! It’s been a week of hard-work and agonizing training and I’m not enjoying this! Especially when all he does is toss, heave, pitch and chuck different sports balls at me! I already told him I’m afraid of balls, doesn’t he understand that!



GREY:           Not again!!! This is your fourth try-out and you still hadn’t…



KATEY:         You don’t have to say a word!!! I already told you I’m not friends with those sports!!! I hate balls!!!



GREY:           You’re consuming all my time and patience, Katey Lewis!



KATEY:           Don't blame it to me now! Didn't I warned you before?



GREY:           That’s why I’m not giving up with you!



Oh those harsh yet sympathetic words! Sometimes I wonder why he’s doing this for someone like me. What award could he get by helping me?



End of Chapter 4


1 comment:

  1. _c'mOn kAtey cAn u jUst givE t a tRy aNd beLievE in yOurseLf...hOpe peopLe cAn rEad dis stOry of yOur's its sUch aN inspirAble..keep t up... :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something if you like this post!!! ^_^