Wednesday, November 16, 2011

In Love With Narcissus : Prologue



I loved him silently, they called me a coward.
I loved him out loud; they warned that’s a suicide.


I gave him not much, I was insufficient.
I tried giving him everything, then I was too much.


When I fought for him, it was a waste of time.
So I chose to let him go, it was a waste of chance.


This was how my love contradicts everything.


When I was afraid to admit it, I slowly get weak.
But I didn’t know that being brave, could also kill me inside.


I was trapped with an illusion believing this will work.
And when I tried to escape, my feet won’t just move.


How can I believe whatever he says?
When I can’t even trust, when he whisper “I love You”.


But how can’t I be happy when he says he loves me?
When it hurts so much if he says nothing at all.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something if you like this post!!! ^_^