Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Reasons Why Jesse Gil Will Remain Perpetually Single: Reason 10

Reason 10:
WHAT LAYS AHEAD IS A BLANK

Some says my degree program is a dead-end. Well, most of them are my relatives. Do you have any idea how reunions torture me? Almost everytime my relatives see me, they ask me if I have thought of shifting programs. They always tell me that writing won’t get me anywhere.
I don’t have a solid plan for the future but I do have a few ideas. Although, sometimes life doesn’t go the way we plan and that actually scares me. What if everything I plan goes down the drain?  I don’t want to mess up my life more than I already have.
I remember talking to Oliver and Ayla about our  plans after graduation. Ayla has been taking her internship for a magazine I have never heard of, while Oliver said he has no clue yet.
The difference between me and Oliver is that I actually have a few plans but plans aren’t all. I can plan my life to be perfect but it won’t turn out that way. Besides, perfection is over-rated.
Writing would take most of my time. Now, who would want to be with someone who melts in her own world with her paper and pen?
-Jesse Gil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something if you like this post!!! ^_^