Monday, November 2, 2015

The Reasons Why Jesse Gil Will Remain Perpetually Single : Reason 8


Reason 8:
BORING AF

I’m not an active person. I hate sports. I pretty much prefer staying inside the house, watching movies or TV series or listening to music or reading a book. That could be my daily routine and I wouldn’t get tired of it.
How can someone who stays in her house 24/7 meet someone? Online dating sites? Social networking sites? But looking at my routine, there’s no part of it that would give me time to mingle or whatever people do to lure someone in their webs.
A couple days ago, my cousin asked me to join her in some kind of festival. As much as I wanted to hang out with her, I just couldn’t bring myself to go out of the house. I felt so damn lazy. My mother told me that I should get out of the house more often, but if I do, she’ll tell me that I go out too much. Sometimes I just don’t understand parents.
I don’t go on adventures unless you count reading books an adventure. Well, in a way it is. Not all guys are into bookworms.
       -Jesse Gil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something if you like this post!!! ^_^