Friday, May 31, 2013

Pretty? She's a Gang Leader - Chapter Twenty Two


**Page 22**

Akira's POV
I'm here at the beach alone. Thinking of the trouble I got into. Why? Pinapaamin ko sarili ko!!








ANO BA AKIRA?





DO YOU HAVE ROMANTIC FEELINGS FOR GENESIS OR WHAT?!?!?!


I've been confused these past few days.

All I could think is the kiss that Genesis and I shared.

I mean...Im a bad ass girl.. But his lips were the very first lips I kissed.

Therefore, He was my first kiss.



Genesis' POV
"Genesiiiiis! Magluto ka naaaaa!"

I harshly pulled Kiel and ran my knuckles on top of his head. I was in deep slumber. How dare he.

"Lutooooo ka na~ Hindi ko na kayang magtiis sa cup noodles."-Kiel

"Go ask the bird."

Kiel went out stomping his feet. He didnt closed my door.

"IBOOOOOOOOON! MAGLUTO KA NA!"-I heard him yelling

Since Autumn left, Yvonne seldom go out of her room. She'll just show when we're eating or cleaning. I wonder if she feels the awk. She's the only girl in the house. And we just met for weeks.

Austin peeped in my room. He sat at the carpet while I laid on my bed.

"Gen, sa tingin mo? Papuntahen naten sila Vien dito?"-Austin

"What for?"

"Si Yvonne kase e. Feeling ko naaawkward ata saten e."-Austin

"So?"-Ako

"Maganda siguro kung papuntahen naten sila Vien dito. Yung dito na sila titira. ^____^"-Austin

"What a great idea Austin."

"Para nandito den si Aki ^^"-Austin

"Dont.you.dare.bring.that.girl.here."

"Hey. Its way better if we'll just send Yvonne at their space. Its not cool with me that we'll let stay girls who we met just few weeks ago in our house."-I added

"B-but... T.T"


"KUYA GENESIIIIIS! MAY PUPUNTAHAN LANG KAMI NI IBON HAAAA!!~"-I heard Kiel

"Hey Chicken Little, take care of our boy."-I was talking to Yvonne

"OYEAAAH! \m/"-Yvonne

***

Im sleepy. -________- There's nothing to do. No classes for several days. Then this week would be the Sport Fest. That's very lame.

"LOLOLOLOLO."
"hdsuiifjsdisifosdosdgosdkpsdjspkMGAJABLO!"
"hcndifmdcfmmsMGADEMONYO."

Im hearing weird chants. Im quite sure it was Austin and Nathan. -_____- I grabbed my bath towel and went down.

"hdsuiifjsdisifosdosdgosdkpsdjspkMGAJABLO!"

I threw the towel on their faces.

-_______________-

"JABLO!"
"DEMONYO!"
"DAMUHO!"

I raised my eyebrows. Why are they like this?

They started the chanting again.

-________________-

OK. I grabbed my keys and left.

I went to the beach alone. Peaceful. No chantings. No disturbance.

And spent time thinking of a girl.

A girl who got my attention from the very beginning

A girl of bravery and mystery.

A girl who is my only hope.

A girl who I call Ms. Kirano

A girl named....






















......Raevien.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something if you like this post!!! ^_^