:Flemwall Wizardry Course:
- The camp is open to all dwellers of the Otherworld
- The camp do not practice the teachings of Dark Sorcery
- The only passing grade is 100%
CLASS E (Beginners level)
- History of Magic and Wizardry
- To graduate in this class, the learner must get 100% mark on the oral and written tests.
CLASS D (Primary level)
- Invocation and Manipulation of Elements
- Casting and Banishing of Basic Circle
- To graduate in this class, the learner must perfect the Awakening Ritual.
CLASS C (Basic level)
- Use of basic spells, chants and incantations
- Introduction to potion-making
- To graduate in this class, the wizard must go through the GAME OF ELEMAZE by teams.
CLASS B (Intermediate level)
- Use of intermediate level of spells, chants and incantations
- Intermediate level of potion-making
- Summoning of mythical creatures
- Wizards can now choose to continue inside the camp or commit to apprenticeship
- To graduate in this class, the wizard must go through an individual GAME OF ELEMAZE
CLASS A (Advanced level)
- Use of advanced level of spells, chants and incantations
- Advanced level of potion-making
- Ownership of your own ‘Book of Spells’
- To graduate in this class, the wizard must go through one-on-one combat with Class A and S Wizards
CLASS S (Supreme level)
- The highest rank in Wizardry
Probation levels (Available only to Classes C, B, A)
- Level + (Plus)
To have a certain (+) means that the wizard is now a candidate to advance on a higher level
- Level - (Minus)
To have a certain (-) means that the wizard will have to go on a strict trial of ability if they actually deserve to remain on his/her present class. Lack of improvement or failure to his normal level test might result to Class Demerit or moving to a lower class.
- Happens once every two years.
- The season to test the Wizard’s abilities.
- Home-based Wizards are recommended to train inside the camp 3-5 months before their class tests.
- All participating Wizards must undergo ‘Dispelification’ before their tests. This is to dispel the participants and their tools (wand) from any kind of enhancement spell or potion. Dispelification is a process to avoid dishonesty and cheating during the tests!
- Elemental guardians are allowed to help their masters during the training period ONLY!