Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dwight [POEM]

D w i g h t ♥



Dwight, Dwight, Dwight;
My armored shinning knight.
Why are you so full of might,
that looked up my window every night.



Dwight, Dwight, Dwight;
You're smiles- Oh so bright.
Please hold me this tight,
'cause I want you stay by my side.


Oh Dwight, my armored night;
Every night you stood as light.
My heart skipped and glide,
When I felt you're in my side.


Dwight, my evening light,
please stay with me tonight.
'cause you know, hugging me tight;
I feel everything's all right.



~ Hindi ako inlove.
Natutuwa lungs talaga ~

^ zheliLURVScookies ^

6 comments:

  1. waheee.. pagxure po... pero ang ganda ah..nakakakilig..

    ReplyDelete
  2. alin? hehehe.
    salamats. mehehehe.

    si Dwight kasi eh. lols.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nde aq inluv at inaabngan q pa ang sarili qng dwight. hehhhehhheh.
    ang cute nitong poem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nyahahaha. makikita mo na din ang sarili mo'ng Dwight na tumatanaw lang sa labas. :)

      Delete
  4. ang cute! please stay with me 2nyt dwight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi. yes.
      nakaka-tats na papayag siya na mag-stay, right? LOL. ♥

      Delete

Say something if you like this post!!! ^_^