Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Christmas 2011



Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

I just want to share my SIMPLE, BORING yet HAPPY Christmas celebration with my family.

Yesterday, the 24th, Noche Buena was as usual a busy and tiring day for me. I woke up early to prepare my graham cake. Mind you, waking up in the morning is the worst part of my day! Haha!!!

Anyway, my recipe for this year is different 'coz I used/experimented with strawberries, peaches and oranges for my cake! It's edible, that I promise!!!

Then I updated this blog, and typed-in some chapters of my stories.
Type-type-type... so on.

4 pm, I started preparing my other specialty, LASAGNA!!!
(That preparation doesn't actually include ME cutting and slicing and preparing the ingredients! I had someone to do it for me! Haha!)
So I cooked the lasagna pasta, cooked the red sauce (and for first time, I used celery), then the bechamel sauce!

I had to bake two and a half pans of lasagna, and then help my auntie bake another two and a half pans of macaroni!!! (Don't be surprise! Our family super loves pasta!)

I started 4pm, and finished 8pm!!! I worked 4 straight hours in the kitchen and gawd!!! That's really tiring!!!

Anyway, my mom, sister, grandma, and other relatives all went to our neighbors Xmas party at 9pm! It's a yearly celebration with them.

Soon I was left with my cousin and my dog alone in the house. (That's because I do not enjoy myself at parties... ONLY when I'm not in the mood! Haha!) And so we decided to have DVD marathon and watch City Hunter! (Korean drama starring Lee Min Ho!). We fast-forwarded some scenes (focused on the romantic parts) and so grateful we are able to finish it on time!

12pm!!! 25th!!!

My family went home, we just talked about things... and things... and things about the party, about this year's Christmas, about me finding a job this January, and a lot of other things!!!

We greeted each other and at last!!! We're in my most awaited part of this moment! Opening of the presents!!!


I got new clothes!!!


And more clothes!!!


And my sister got Samsung Corby from her boyfriend...


And me... more clothes!!!


And my mom got a new bag... and a rice cooker!!!


And me...


MORE CLOTHES!!!


Oh!!! I also got this book from my sister...
Photobucket


I'm done reading the half! And I really really love it!!! (Book report? I'll think about it!)






Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year, and I'm always thankful with the amount of clothes I always receive. But I'm more thankful that it's a time for celebrating Jesus


Even though we didn't celebrated with my father and brother this year ('coz they're working abroad), the best part of this season is the true spirit of sharing what you have, appreciate the blessings and all other good things in life!


And that would be my SIMPLE, BORING yet HAPPY... rather HILARIOUS celebration for this year! 

3 comments:

  1. merry christmas buyi! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yvi!!!!!!!!! >..<

    merry christmas din!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, book report na ate!!!!!!!! bibili din ako nian, maganda ba yung story?

    ReplyDelete

Say something if you like this post!!! ^_^