Friday, October 7, 2011

SNSD Seohyun Doll Version 2011.10.07

Here's another ball-jointed fanart of my favorite SNSD maknae, Seohyun.

This isn't the first time I made a similar stuff like this. You can see my first version HERE.

But since I'm no longer active in FanGirlsArt (because I'm getting bored with my wordpress account) I'm deciding that this will be the new home for my fanarts.
You can stay tune for similar artworks in here.


Please do not edit or take out its logo.
If you want to share it, ask permission or give proper credit.




I morphed Seohyun's face to a real doll's face and edited it to come up with this ball-jointed doll version. Hope you guys like it!




If you want to see or buy the original doll, you can visit HERE.




1 comment:

  1. looks a bit more like sandara park to me (really pretty though^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Say something if you like this post!!! ^_^