Thursday, September 29, 2011

What inspires me to Dream and to Write

There are a lot of things that could make me look as if I'm living in another world. When my mind is in this state, I'm able imagine stories. That's the time I hold a pen and a paper, and I start to write.

So what are these things that could make me dream and inspire me to write? Here are the following.

1. Anime and manga
I'm a self-proclaimed 'Otaku', a Japanese term to label those who are so interested with anime and manga. And when I watch anime TV series or read manga online, it shakes up my imagination. Here are some of my favorites.

Ouran High School Host Club (I prefer its TV series)
'Bloody Kiss' Manga
by Furumiya Kazuko
'Venus Capriccio' Manga
by Nishikata Mai

2. Songs and Music Videos
I'm not Korean, but just like other people around the globe, I'm a KPOP fanatic. I just love it, even though I don't understand most of the lyrics (but I do understand it by heart). Listening to these songs enable me to create images in my mind. Sky is the limit!

These songs and MV's in particular could make me feel ecstatic. And also because I'm a huge fan of Super Junior. ELF's, are you with me?

No Other- Super Junior


Let You Go (Cold-hearted man) - TRAX
With Super Junior's Kim Heechul and f(x)'s Victoria on the video


3. TV Series/Dramas and Movies
No matter what genre it is, as long as I find it romantic, I love it! And when I watch scenes from movies and drama, somehow, it feels like I'm the girl character experiencing that kind of situations. There's too many that I want to share but I'll just mention my top favorites.

'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho' starring Lee Seunggi and Shin Min Ah 

The movie 'City of Angels'


4. Personal Experience
It's true that the best teacher is experience. And when you write something that you've gone through already, more people can relate from it.

In my case, the stories I've written are all based on my imaginations and not by experience.  But I'm looking forward to the day that these things could happen to me, and new exciting things could occur, so I could deliver a better story.

*     *     *     *

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who aspires to write and get inspired with these things. And I still have a lot to learn in my life, and a lot to write from dreaming. I hope that people who are reading this could also share what inspire them to do things like I do.









1 comment:

Say something if you like this post!!! ^_^