Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Daydreamer has Come!

Hello everyone!

I'm Ruijin! It isn't my real name and this isn't my first blog site either.

There are three reasons why I created this new space. First, because I wanted to share the stories that I normally daydream. There's a lot of stuff going on my mind; scenarios, faces of people, and stories that I really want to share. So basically, what I'm about to post here are purely from my imagination. I don't expect people to love my works, but I just want them to recognize how I love doing this.

Second, I also want to share my drawings. I'm not saying I'm a good artist. But I do hope that people would appreciate my artworks.

And lastly, I admit that I'm hoping to gain a profit by doing this. I wish that I can earn something from doing what I do best.

I think that would be all for now.
Again, this is AegyoDayDreamer now saying,
A Daydreamer has come!!!


I hope to meet friends not haters. Meet readers and daydreamers.
Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something if you like this post!!! ^_^