Sunday, April 21, 2013

I Hate That I Love You : Chapter 29

I Hate That I Love You : Chapter 29 : DaddyWho?!




Jene’s POV


“LET ME GO! SAN MO BA AKO DADALHIN?!”I shouted at Luhan. Actually its been weeks after naming mag-away ni Baek at nadala na ako, since them I didn’t talk nor looked at Luhan, my full attention was to Baek and his alone.


“just come with me will you?!”he said in a little angrier tone, but hell cares? Ayukong mag-away nanaman kami ni Baek dahil sakanya.


“I wont! I don’t want to!”sabi ko. Nakakainis siya. He’s still the same old Luhan, the egoetic one =_______________=


“I just need help okay?! -_____________-“



“I’m sorry you picked the wrong person to ask for help. Ayaw kitang tulungan, END OF STORY.”sabi ko tapos pinilit kong tanggalin yung wrist ko from his grip


“baka nakakalimutan mo”he stared at me…like. TITIG. “your still my slave Adrienne. Nothing changed. Your obliged to help me, weather you like it or not”he said. The funny thing here is like he’s claiming me his. GREAT.


“makapagsalita ka kala mo pagmamay-ari mo ko ah?”


“bakit hindi ba? Your mine Adrienne, only mine”sabi niya. HMPH! Kelan ba ako mananalo laban sakanya?

  
“whatever”sabi ko tapos nagroll eyes. Hindi ko na alam sasabihin ko eh.


“now lets hurry, they’re waiting”sabi niya tapos hinila na ulit ako. Can I do anything about it? Obviously, NO. What this devil wants he gets. Great strategy right?



“san mo ba kasi talaga ako dadalhin?”



“you’ll see when wwe get there”



“what a great way to answer my question =_=”



“I’ll take that as a compliment” sabi niya tapos we stoped his motor…again with this?! “are you okay? Para kang pinaliguan nang malamig na tubig Adrienne”sabi niya.


“c-can we ride something else? Please.”I begged, I don’t hate the motor, I hate the way he drives it.



“wala tayong ibang pwedeng masakyan. This the fastest and easiest way to navigate”sabi ni Luhan habang sinusuot yung helmet niya. Ako naman andun parang tuod. “AISH! Do I have to do this everytime we ride this?”sabi ni Luhan then he  reached for the other helmet then siya mismo ang nagsuot sakin nun. Hinawakan niya yung ulo ko (na may helmet) then raised it a little bit so I could face him.



“look, I’m only gonna say this once to you have to listen well. As long as I’m by your side, don’t be afraid. I’ve got this okay? Don’t worry, Di naman kita pababayaan eh”sabi ni Luhan then he helped me ride his motor. What’s  gotten to him these past weeks? He’s different from the Luhan I met at the raffle draw.



After niya ako matulungang umupo umupo na rin siya sa harap ko. Sisimulan niya palang buksan yung engine nang motor nang react na agad yung utak ko. I was like…what to do? What to do?!


Nung nabuksan niya na, papatakbuhin palang sana niya yung motor…nang yakapin ko siya. I back hugged him like my whole life was on his hands. He grew stiff. Pero ako, I just burried my face on his back then prayed that I wont die in a heart attact any minute now.


I can hear my heart beat, sobrang kinakabahan kasi ako (or is it really dahil sa kaba?) I guess I have to trust him. After a few seconds pinaandar niya na yung motor.


As-usual mabilis pero…

As long as I’m by your side, don’t be afraid. I’ve got this okay? Don’t worry, Di naman kita pababayaan eh


His sweet voice cooed my mind to calm down. Atleast medyo nakabawas yun sa takot na nararamdaman ko.


FAST FORWARD


We stopped at a small school house. Ewan ko kung saan toh…pero my mind was enlightend nung makita ko ang sign board. ‘Joseph, Jesus, Mary Ophanage’


Orphanage? Anong gingawa namin dito?


“anon—“



“you’ll know when we go inside”he said. His face was also in a bright mood.



Pumasok kami sa loob nang orphanage and I can see kids running around and playing. Pero nung napansin nilang pumasok kami ni Luhan, the all stoped what so ever they were doing then ran towards us, well not us…towards Luhan actually.


“KUYA LUHAN!!!”the children screamed and chuckled. Luhan was smiling brightly at the kids. This was the first time I saw him smile like that, different. Lumuhod siya then chatted with the kids


“Kuya, sino po siya”sabi nung isang bata while pointing at me?


“gerlprend mo po siya kuya?”HUWATTTTTTT?! AKO?! GF?!! NI LUHAN?!!!!!!!!!!! Over his dead body =_________________= tong mga batang toh…ang babata pa eh.


“No….not yetLuhan uttered the last word silently kaya hindi ko narinig. “hindi ko siya girlfriend…si Keru lang ang princess sa buhay ko diba?”Luhan smiled. Keru? Who is Keru?“where is she?”sabi ni Luhan. The kids pointed at one particular room. Luhans smile grew wider.



“lika…I want you to meet her”sabi ni Luhan sakin. He started walking then I followed.


TCH! Ano ba naman toh? Hindi pa nga ako tapos sa mystery ni Krystal may bago nanaman? WHO IS THIS KERU?!!!


Luhan opened the door. We saw a little girl in a bed, sleeping. Then someone was sitting on the side of the bed brushing the little girl’s hair while singing her a melody. She’s Keru?


“Luhan…”the so called Keru called. Her voice was sweet and gentle.


“how is she?”Luhan said as he was walking towards the little girl in the bed.


“She’s…worse” a tear fell from Keru’s eyes. “She wanted to see you guys, specially you Baekhyun and her father”another tear fell from her eyes. Teka naguguluhan ako ah…Baekhyun? Why is his name involved? “is Kai here?”she politely asked


Umiling lang si Luhan. Then her face grew sadder, its like she wanted Kai to be present “I’m with someonelse. Sachi…meet Jene. Adrienne this is Sachi, shes Keru’s nurse. And this little angel?”Luhan looked at the little girl in the bed, he leaned down to kiss the little girl in the forhead “is Keru”


Wait…so that little girl is Keru? And ang inaakala kong si Keru ay si Sachi nurse ni Keru? PABO Jene, kung ano-ano kasi iniisip mo.


Medyo nagising naman si Keru. “mommy”the girl slowly opened her eyes


“shhhh, baby mommy is here”sabi ni Sachi, she leaned closer to Keru then stroked her hair


Napansin ata ni Keru na may ibang tao sa kwarto “Lulu~oppa?”w-wait did she….


“Princess…”Luhan brushed her cheecks


“Lulu Oppa~ I thought you would never visit me again” Then Keru hugged Luhan. By the looks of it? Keru is weak and fragile “is daddy with you? Baek~oppa is he also here?”Keru tried hard to smile.


“Kai…I’ll ask him to come. They don’t know we are here”sabi ni Luhan. He brought out his phone, typed a few texts then he puts his phone back in his pocket.


“oppa? Who is she?”sabi ni Keru while looking at me?



“ah, Keru meet Jene, shes a friend of mine, and shes a very good friend of Baekhyun”sabi ni Luhan while looking at me. I blushed a little at the Baekhyun part.


“n-nice too meet you…unnie”sabi ni Keru then smiled at me. Any time I wanted to tear up. Hindi ko alam pero naawa ako kay Keru.


“Hello…”sabi ko tapos nilapitan yung bata. Is she the reason why Luhan doesn’t want me to call him Lulu? Dahil gusto niya si Keru lang? I can see this little girl is very close to him.


“Oppa~ is she Baek~oppa’s girlfriend?”tanong ni Keru. NOT YET dear, just a little more darating din tayo jan


“No. shes just EXO’s special friend”sabi ni Luhan the looked at me.


“Uhm, Luhan Jene, I’ll be going. Hahanda ko lang yung gamut ni Keru”sabi ni Sachi. Luhan nooded then Sachi went out of the room.

“Keru I have something for you…here”inabot ni Luhan ang isang MP3 player kay Keru “pinagcompost kita ulit nang kanta…like I always do. I added it there”Luhan cupped the little girl’s cheecks.


“OMO! Thank You oppa~ saranghae”sabi ni Keru tapos niyakap niya si Luhan. Luhan smiled.


Pinapag-compost ni Luhan si Keru nang kanta? She must really be important



“Oppa~ will you sing for me?”Keru requested.


“o-ofcourse  I will princess, if that will make you happy”Luhan said.


Nanlaki ang mga mata ko. How? What? Keru…you’re a miracle. Luhan does everything for Keru, which I find very sweet. Keru is the key to Luhan’s angelic side (if he has one?)


Hindi ko akalain na ang demonyong ito ay ganito kataba ang puso para sa isang bata.




Now Playing – Thunder – Boys



Today is a winding road

Thats taking me to places that I didnt want to go, whoa
Today in the blink of an eye
Im holding on to something and I do not know why I tried

I tried to read between the lines
I tried to look in your eyes
I want a simple explanation; what Im feeling inside
I gotta find a way out
Maybe theres a way out
[Jene |Keru| Luhan] yan ang pwesto namin, habang nakahiga si Keru sa kama Luhan was on the other side while I was on the other



Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know youre unlike any other?
Youll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I dont wanna ever love another
Youll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder

Today is a winding road
Tell me where to start and tell me something I dont know, whoa
Today Im on my own
I cant move a muscle and I cant pick up the phone, I dont know
Again with Luhan’s voice. His voice also dosen’t mach his personality…his voice is so calm and soft while singing. Parang bawat word na kinakanta niya ay binubusog niya nang emotions.



And now I'm itching for the tall grass
And longing for the breeze
I need to step outside, just to see if I can breathe
I gotta find a way out
Maybe theres a way out



Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know youre unlike any other?
Youll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I dont wanna ever love another
Youll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder
Guni-guni ko lang or really according to my pheriperal vision ay sakin siya nakatingin?



Yeah Im walking on a tightrope
I'm wrapped up in vines
I think Ill make it out but you just gotta give me time
Strike me down with lightning
Let me feel you in my veins
I wanna let you know how much I feel your pain

Today is a winding road
Thats taking me to places that I didnt want to go, whoa
Anong tinitingin-tingin niya?! TSSS. (hindi kaya para sakin yung kanta?) ISHHHHHHHHHH~ Jene, clear your mind.



Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know youre unlike any other?
Youll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I dont wanna ever love another
Youll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know youre unlike any other?
Youll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
Oh baby bring on the pain
And listen to the thunder


“Jene…”I was looking at Keru that time nang bigla akong tawagin ni Luhan. I looked at him. He was looking at me too, seriously.


“hm?”


“A-ano..”




“WHERE IS SHE?!”Biglang bumukas ang pinto at niluwa nito ang buong EXO. Si Kai yung  nagsasalita.  Kai softend nung makita niya si Keru.



“DADDY!!!!”daddy?! tatay niya si Kai!?!



 ~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪

IM SO SORRY MATAGAL PO AKONG DI NAKAPAG UPDATE! TToTT Nawalan po kasi kami nang internet then I got sick for almost one and a half week.  I'll try to UD more often na po. Sorry po talaga.

2 comments:

  1. cno ung tumtawag ng daddy kei Kai? un n b ung anak nmen??

    ReplyDelete
  2. sino yung baby girl na yun?

    ReplyDelete

Say something if you like this post!!! ^_^