Easy Magical Forest Effect
- FILE > OPEN > Picture of forest
- Go to CREATE NEW LAYER (Shift+CTRL+N). A new layer will appear and it should be on top of your image. This will be your Gradient Layer.
- GRADIENT TOOL > Then choose RADIAL GRADIENT
- Choose color from PASTELS > Click OK
- Pick YELLOW, PINK, PURPLE gradient to get this effect. (The X’s is where you should point your mouse)
- Select the gradient layer > From NORMAL, change to OVERLAY
(Your work should appear like this)
- To add a starry effect, download/copy a SPACE BACKGROUND. (Google it!)
- Open it to a new file > Use RECTANGULAR MARQUEE TOOL > Select the part you want to use > CTRL+C (Copy)
- Then go to your project and CTRL+V (It will automatically open in a new layer)
*Please note that this layer should be on top of the gradient layer
- Adjust the photo CTRL+T ( FREE Transform) to completely fill the picture
- Select Space Image layer. Go to IMAGE > ADJUSTMENTS > BLACK & WHITE…
- Once it is black & white, select the layer and from NORMAL, change to OVERLAY
(It should appear like this)
- You can also adjust its brightness. IMAGE > ADJUSTMENTS > BRIGHTNESS
- To add white orb’s effect, CREATE NEW LAYER > Place under the gradient layer
- Click BRUSH TOOL > Choose SOFT ROUND PRESSURE SIZE and start placing your orbs! (Use 2-3 different sizes of brush to make a more dramatic orb effect!)
- Adjust OPACITY to lighten the orb layer.
And your finished project should look like this!